Welcome to 2015. It’s going to be a wild ride for craft beer in South Florida.
This week, we’re going to see the (soft) opening of the neon-inspired MIA Brewing Company, the latest brewery to come online in Miami-Dade county. According to social media, the brewery will be opening its taproom to the public for the very first time this Friday, January 9th.
“Enjoy a wonderful evening of sampling some of our amazing beers!” they share. Prepare for locally crafted brews starting at 5 pm.
On tap will be 16 different beers, and they are as follows:
- M.I.A. IPA
- Miami Weiss – Hefeweizen
- 305 Lager
- Tourist Trappe – Belgian Style Tripel
- Lost In Paradise – Passion Fruit Pink Peppercorn Saison
- Czar Face – Ukrainian Anti- Imperial Stout
- Rye Tortugas – Galaxy Red Ale
- Freestyle – Mosaic/Amarillo Pale Ale
- My Li’l Brony – Session Brown Ale with maple wood and vanilla bean
- My Li’l Brony Nitro
- Kilty Pleasure – Scotch Ale Aged on hickory wood with vanilla and curaçao
- Kilty Pleasure Nitro
- Peat Sematary – Smoked Black IPA
- Zero Dark Thirsty – Dark Belgian Strong Ale
- Blue Monster- Grand Cru/Belgian Strong Dark blended with blue agave and aged in tequila barrels