South Florida Beer Week is in full swing, and Tap 42 has some events going on all week.
But perhaps the most interesting is this five-tap takeover from Cigar City Brewing featuring an especially beer geeky list of beers going down on Thursday the 28th:
- Guayabera, a Citra pale ale.
- Cold Brew IPA, Jai Alai IPA with an addition of Buddy Brew’s Cubano Espresso blend of coffee.
- Cubano Espresso, a brown ale with Cubano-style espresso beans,vanilla and cacao nibs.
- Lue Gim Gong’s, Invasion Pale Ale aged on white oak spirals and sweet orange peel.
- White Oak Jai Alai, an American White Oak-aged version of Jai Alai IPA.
Check them out in Fort Lauderdale at 1411 S Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316.